- Latest News
United Tote employs third-party Data Centers for hosting the core totalisator application. These Data Centers are accustomed to hosting mission-critical and highly secure transactions for a variety of organizations including major banking institutions and well-known Internet websites.
Physical Security Features
- Access to Data Centers is controlled 24 hours per day / 7 days per week / 365 days a year.
- Live technical support is provided at each Data Center.
- A hardened facility perimeter is maintained, including bulletproof guard stations, reinforced walls, and anti-hostage entrances.
- Security officers are onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Video surveillance is digitally archived.
- Facility access is controlled by biometrics.
- Security access reports are available via the Internet.
- Centers readily support third party audits and certifications, such as SAS70 (or Section 5970 in Canada).